I have come to a few conclusions over the weekend while doggy sitting Ms. Brooklyn.
- Two dogs is twice as hard as one dog.
- I don't want a second dog for a while.
- A muddy back yard sucks but the garage makes a great mud-middleman.
- Taricha (and I) have a lot further to go with training than I wanted to believe.
- Taricha needs more socialization. She started to get possessive and bossy. (highly unwanted...)
- Rufio the cat looks hilarious when he's a huge puffball of rage. (see below)
The only way to stop the madness is food.
Sharing a strong urge for toys.
I felt sorry for Brooklyn, she wants the toy so badly.
... but moving Taricha is like moving a brick house.
Ms Brooklyn left late last night. The cat soon returned to normal size. Taricha zonked. Got up to pee and eat this morning and proceeded to zonk back out. I love an exhausted dog... maybe I have time to do the dishes and clean before she's back to harassing me....