Sunday, June 17, 2012

This Sucks


It's only been a little over a week since the outbreak of ringworm and it's already driving the whole house crazy. Its a battle.... no, a war. The animal posse doesnt seem to understand and arent helping! 

Taricha wants love, so badly. She wants ear scratches and belly rubs and practically sits there crying for it... and I cant! She hates her fungicide powder baths, no matter how much cheese I wave infront of her face. Its stinky and every time she moves, a cloud of dust erupts. We've been going on walks but she needs more.. she needs visits to parks and my moms house to play with the kids. She's effing bored! 

Both cats insist on scratching their faces, on everything. It seems to itch for them, not for Taricha and I. I feel like I've been following behind them with a bottle of cleaner and a touch of ocd. Oh and both cats haaaaate me for pinning them to rub them down with stinky things twice a day. Set is the worst because he has soooo much hair it takes me some time to get in there. Almost considering going to have him shaved. That'll be hilarious!

The good news is, we are on the mend, it's just a long, grueling, process. We've seen no new spots in a few days, we simply heal and move on!

2 comments:

  1. Poor you! Glad you are on the mend.
    I've been through something similar once, prefer not to rpeat the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby...she probably doesn't understand what is going on...cool picture
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete