Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Sickness!

At some point yesterday I noticed Taricha squatting four times in a row to pee. Highly unusual. The rest of the day she continued to ask to go outside frequently and every time, she'd bee 3-4 times in a row. Well she didnt pee every time, being the worried owner I am, inspected every pee and mayyyybbee a drop would come out. Towards the end of the day there were tiny specs of blood in her pee and on her rear. Fuck.

Taricha was acting fine otherwise yesterday, still happy go lucky nothing bothers her! I went and bought cranberry juice thinking this is most likely a urinary tract infection. I managed to trick her into drinking a third gallon via soaking bread and kibble in it. This morning I did the same thing. Then again midday. But all the juice aside.... she's still trying to pee frequently and there is still blood.  Now today, I swear she's waddling funny but that could be my imagination since she's always had a funny bulldog waddle.... and she's acting mopey and sad....


Why you look so sad?

One day of this is enough and we are off to the vet in a few hours. I thought we would escape these kind of problems for at least a few more years.... she's still so young!

No comments:

Post a Comment